Why organization is a strong ingredient for success
Prior to reading Napoleon hill’s Think and Grow Rich, the words, organize, and organization translated as the task you know you should do but can’t get your self to and big business. However, it is more than this. Organizing is more than just the way it is said, you must take it seriously because it is one strong characteristic of successful people.
It all starts when you have an idea. But an idea doesn’t come fully formed. You must sit and bring the pieces together. Here are some of the reasons you need to ponder the concept of organizing.
- You need to organize your plans as they originate in various chunks
- You will need to organize a team around that idea. A collection of people organizing their time, resources, and ideas together forms what we call an organization.
- You will need a plan to bring evening thing together
- Chaos will occur from time to time and you will need an organization to bring things back together
- You will need to organize your time around the things you need to do
- In organizing, you will build your creativity because working to order chaos requires it.
- Beyond setting things in order, you get to engage in the fulfilling practice of beautification. Every idea has a more elegant way of execution. Happy are those who find it.
Your achievements are a function f the level of organization you have around your ideas, team, time, processes, and plans.
Even with a great level of organization, you are not immune to failure. Whenever you fail even after organizing
A lot of people believe that you need only capital to make money, but that is a big lie. Your desire can be transformed into its monetary equivalent by following the principles of planning and organizing the ideas that result from your imaginations.
You must start by organizing the small things in your life, before going forth to engage the bigger things in life. This is clearly pronounced in Jordan Peterson’s book, 12 rules for life, “clean your room”. The act of organizing is strongly related to responsibility. In fact, they are inseparable. To organize one must begin first by taking responsibility for the things he/she needs to set in order.
In conclusion, let me just say that organization might just be the bridge between your ideas and their monetary value as well as societal impact. Get started, start organizing your ideas, take notes, share ideas, and bring your dreams to life.
Remember the world does not pay for your ideas, but what you make of them.
Thanks for reading…